2010 is almost over. It was a satisfying year for me. I have seen it all, crest, trough, the neutral period. Everything.
To sum it up, let me put things in a quatitative perspective.
Here are my top fives for the year 2010.
5 Most memorable occasions
1. The day I cleared my Interview and got a job - 28th May
2. My trip to Kerala, Jincy's wedding. - 30th August
3. Dhanteras 2010, at home. - 3rd November
4. My First Onsite Trip to Germany - 14th November
5. The day I took an unconventional decision of running for my dreams. - 28th November
5 Most favourite movies
1. Once upon a time in Mumbai
Top 5 news of 2010
1. Air India Express Flight 812 overshoots the runway at Mangalore International Airport in India, killing 158 and leaving 8 survivors. :(
2. The 2010 FIFA World Cup held in South Africa, was won by Spain.
3. Kajol had a baby boy - Yug Devgn
4. Onion prices touch 85 Rs per Kg
5. Snow fall predicted in New Delhi this year
Top 5 songs (Dance numbers) of 2010
1. Apni toh jaise taise (Housefull)
2. Munni Badnaam Hui (Dabangg)
3. Sheila ki Jawaani (Tees Maar Khan)
4. Ainvayi Ainvayi (Band Bajaa Baraat)
5. Humka Peeni hai (Dabangg)
Top 5 Jodis of 2010
1. Shahrukh and Kajol (My Name is Khan)
2. Mahendra Singh and Sakshi Dhoni
3. Imran Khan and Deepika Padukone
4. Ranbir Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra
5. Rajnikant and Aishwarya
5 things that I would want to do next year
1. Visit Switzerland and France and take my family to Thailand
2. Balance my material and spiritual life
3. Get Nagpur Ashram construction started
4. Be more humble and lose weight!! :D :D
5. And Yeah!! Probably consider getting married.
The only purpose of declaring my short term goals or resolution, is because, I know if I declare, I would do it.
This is the most powerful thing which helps you stay committed.
This is a committment I have made to myself.
With this year ending, I feel my spirits are at an all time high!! I am desperately looking forward to meeting my best bud Varghese early next year. The end has been fantastic, the beginning will be awesome too.. I just need to keep the tempo going for the rest of the 2011. And these short term goals, are some achievable targets, for sure!
What are your top 5s, Junta?